Sunday 3 April 2011

Long Time, No See

This is a status of the blog post. As I'm sure all of you are aware, a few weeks ago Japan suffered a devastating natural disaster. Due to a combination of disaster circumstances, a bad work situation and future plans, I was on a plane home within the week. I no longer reside in the land of the doodle language.

However, that will not be the end of this blog. I still have roughly five reviews to post to catch up to the ones I read in Japan (one will follow this post) and then this blog is going to go through a revamp. My future plans are conducive to reading for the time being, at least until September and (drum roll) English Literature Graduate Studies in London!

Once grad school rolls around, I'm honestly not sure how much non-academic reading time I will have but until then, this blog will go from the land of the doodle language to the land of the educated couch potato. Hope you don't mind too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment